GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Civil supplies – Release of 10 lakh LP Gas connections ( 6.50 lakh for rural and 3.50 lakh for urban areas) under Deepam Scheme during 2003-04 – Orders – Issued.
Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies (CS.III) Department.
G.O.Ms.No.65 Dated: 08-11-2003 .
Read the following:
- Lr.No.P.17011/48/99-Mkt.Dt.9.7.1999 of the Director, Ministry of
Petroleum and Natural Gas, New Delhi .
- Lr.No. P-17011/43/99-MKt. Dt.4.2.2000 for the GOI, Ministry of
Petroleum and Natural Gas, New Delhi .
- G.O.Ms.No: 8, F,CS & CA Dept.,dated:4.2.2000.
- G.O.Ms.No. 11, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :11.2.2000.
- G.O.Ms.No. 22, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :28.3.2000.
- G.O.Ms.No. 69, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :21.8.2000.
- G.O.I. Letter No.P-20011/2001, MKT of the Director, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, New Delhi , received on 19-7-2001 .
- G.O.Ms.No. 62, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :29.11.2001.
- Minutes of the meeting deated 6.12.2001 of the Hon’ble Minister.
- G.O.Ms.No. 64, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :15.12.2001.
- G.O.Ms.No. 65, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :22.12.2001.
- G.O.Rt.No. 1335, Finance (Expet. FCS&E) Dept., dt, 22.5.2002.
- G.O.Ms.No. 20, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :22.5.2002.
- G.O.Ms.No. 25, F,CS & CA Dept., dt :12.6.2002.
- Orders of the Hon’ble Gigh Court of A.P. Hyderabad in W.P.No.14144/99, dt.22.10.2002.
- Fax message No.E1/1045/2002, dt16-11-2002 of the Commissioner of Civil Supplies, Hyderabad .
- G.O.Rt.No. 3150, Finance (Expet. FCS&E) Dept., dt, 16.12.2002.
- G.O.Ms.No. 54, CA, F&CS Dept., dt :17.12.2002.
- G.O.Rt.No. 1331, Finance (Expet. FCS&E) Dept., dt, 7.5.2003.
- G.O.Ms.No. 24, CA, F&CS (CS.III) Dept., dt :13.5.2003.
- G.O.Ms.No. 31, CA, F&CS (CS.III) Dept., dt :20.6.2003.
- G.O.Ms.No. 34, CA, F&CS (CS.III) Dept., dt :26.6.2003.
- G.O.Rt.No1331,Finance (Expr.AHFFCS&E) Dept., dt, 30.10.2003
- G.O.Ms.No. 63, CA, F&CS (CS.III) Dept., dt :4.11.2003.
O R D E R ::
1. In the G.O. 22 nd read above, Government have sanctioned 10.00 (Ten lakh only) lakh L.P.G connections under Deepam Scheme for release during 2003-04 and 2004-05 for distribution among women members of the Self Help Groups in Andhra Pradesh.
- Government have decided to release 10.00 lakh L.P. Gas connections including 1.50 lakh connections (One lakh for rural and 50,000 for urban areas already released under Deepam Scheme vide G.O. 20 th read above district – wise allocation – Rural and Urban is enclosed as Annexure – “A”.
- It is also decided that the beneficiary shall be given option either to have LPG connection with one cylinder of 14.2 Kg. or two cylinders of 5 Kgs each.
- The releases will be made as per the sanction orders issued by the Project Directors, DRDAs., in rural areas for 6.5 lakh connections including 1 lakh connections already sanctioned in the G.O.20 th read above and upto 3.50 lakh LPG connections issued by Municipal authorities in urban areas.
- The commissioner of Civil Supplies, Hyderabad shall from time to time remit the security deposit fo LPG connections to the Iil Companies as per the company wise allotment made.
- The releases by the Municipal Commissioners shall be based on the allocation made to each Municipality by the Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad for 3.5 lakh LPG connections including 50,000 connections already sanctioned in the G.O. 20 th read above.
- This orders issued with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide their U.O.Note. No. 7989/ 172 /Expr. AHFFCS&E/03, dated. 30.10.2003.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Ex.Officio Secretary to Government.
The Commissioner of Civil Supplies, A.P. Hyderabad.
All Collectors/Chief Rationing Officer, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Accountant General of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad .
The Commissioner, WE & SE Dept., A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director of Municipal Administration, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Manager, State Bank of Hyderabad , Gunfoundry, Hyderabad .
The State Level Coordinator of Oil Industry and Chief Regional Manager, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Secunderabad.
A;; PSU Oil Companies viz., HPCL, IOCL., BPCL., IBPCL.
Copy to ::
The Prl. Secretary to Govt., Finance Department.
The Prl. Secretary to Govt., Municipal Admn. & Urban Development Dept,.
The Secretary to Government, Planning Department.
The Vicde Chairman & Managing Director, APSCSCL, Hyderabad .
The Spl. Secretary to Chief Minister.
The P.S to Minister fo Food and Civil Supplies.
The Accounts Offers, O/o CCS., Hyderabad .
// Forwarded :: BY Order //