GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PENSIONS NORMAL STATE PLAN - Sanction of 8,69,447 new pensions under INDIRAMMMA PROGRAMME -Administrative Sanction Accorded Orders Issued.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No. 82, PR & RD (RD.II) Dept., dt. 25.3.2006
2. G.O.Ms.No. 83, PR & RD (RD.II) Dept., dt. 27.3.2006
Government have taken a decision to universalize the pensions to all the eligible persons in the next 3 years under INDIRAMMA PROGRAMME. In the first year of the implementation of the programme in rural areas and urban towns, the District Collectors have been advised to conduct Gram Sabhas and identify eligible persons for sanction of new pensions in order to universalize the pensions in INDIRAMMA villages. Detailed guidelines have been issued to the Collectors on the eligibility criteria for different type of pensions in the G.Os. 1st and 2nd read above.
2. The list prepared in the first Gramsabha have been taken up for discussion in the second Gram Sabha. Wherever excess proposals have come up the District Collectors have caused re-verification through special teams. The Project Directors, DRDA have been instructed to collect the final list from the Mandals and Municipalities and enter the data base in the pension software. The Project Directors, DRDA have been instructed to report to Government mandal-wise and municipality-wise the number of eligible pensioners finally proposed to sanction.
3. Based on the reports received from the District Collectors / Project Directors, DRDA, Government after careful consideration of the matter, hereby accord administrative approval for various types of pensions under INDIRAMMA PROGRAMME as detailed in the Annexure to this G.O.
The pensions will be sanctioned under the following Head of Account:
2235 - Social Security and Welfare
60 Other Social Security and Welfare Programmes
M.H. 200 Other Programmes
S.H. (06) Welfare Pensions under INDIRAMMA PROGRAMME
310 Grants in-aid
312 Other Grants in aid.
4. The District Collectors and Project Directors DRDAs are directed to take further necessary action in the matter.
5. A copy of this order is available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.rd.ap.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (RD)
The Chief Executive Officer (SERP), A.P.Hyderabad
Commissioner, Rural Development, A.P.,
Commissioner, Panchayati Raj
& Rural Employment, A.P.,
The Commissioner, Social Welfare Department
The Commissioner, Disabled Welfare Department
The Commissioner, Municipal Administration Department
The Commissioner, Handlooms & Textiles Department
All the District Collectors / Project Directors of DRDAs in the State
The Special Chief Secretary, Finance Department
The Principal Secretary (PR & RWS), PR & RD Department
The Principal Secretary, WD, CW & DW Department
The Principal Secretary, Social Welfare Department
The Principal Secretary, MA & UD Department
The Principal Secretary, Industries & Commerce Department
The PS to Minister (RD)
The PS to Minister (PR)
The PS to Minister (Women Welfare)
The PS to Minister (Industries)
The PS to Minister (MA & UD)
The PS to Minister (Social Welfare)
The Web Manager, O/o. Commissioner, Rural Development,