PANCHAYAT RAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.IV) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No.1781, Fin. (Expr. PR&RD) Dept., Dt.20-04-07.
A provision of Rs.72.00 Lakhs has been made in the
Budget Estimates of 2007-2008 to the
2. In the reference read above,
Finance (Expr. PR&RD) Department have issued
Budget Release Order for an amount of Rs.18.00 Lakhs towards 1st
quarter to the Commissioner, Rural Development,
3. Government after careful examination here by accord Administrative Sanction for release of an amount of Rs.18.00 Lakhs (Rupees Eighteen Lakhs Only) towards 1st quarter to the Commissioner, Rural Development, and Administrator APWALTA, to meet the expenditure under A.P. Water Land and Trees Authority during the current financial year 2007–08.
4. The Amount Sanctioned in para 3 above shall be debited to the following Head of Account:
2501 - Special Programmes for Rural Development
02 - Drought Prone Area Programme
MH 800 - Other Expenditure
GH 11 -
SH (10) -
260 - Advertising Sales and Publicity Expenses.
5. The Commissioner
of Rural Development, Hyderabad shall draw and disburse the amount to all the
District Collectors in turn to release the same to the Project Directors of
DWMAs after obtaining the authorisation from the Director of Treasuries and
Accounts, Hyderabad and should intimate the allotment of funds to the
Government. The Commissioner of Rural Development,
- 2 -
6. The Commissioner, Rural Development, Hyderabad is informed that, these allotments cannot be construed as an authority for incurring the expenditure and the same should be spent under proper sanction of the competent authority as prescribed under relevant rules and informed that no further budget will be released until the DOR is received.
7. The Director
of Treasuries and Accounts,
8. This order does not require the concurrence of the Finance (Expr. PR & RD) Department, in view of the BRO issued in the reference read above.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
of Rural Development,
All the District Collectors.
The Accountant General, A.P. Hyderabad.
Treasuries and Accounts,
The Pay and Accounts Officer,
All The District Treasury Officers.
The Finance (Expr. PR & RD) Department.
P.S. to Principal Secretary, (RD).
P.R & R.D(Genl) Dept.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //